OIT offers two classes for faculty and staff each month lead by the EIR Accessibility Coordinator. You can register for these classes by visiting the OIT Training webpage.
EIR Accessibility at UTA
This is an introductory class that discusses:
- EIR accessibility at UTA.
- State and Federal laws related to EIR accessibility.
- Web Accessibility Standards (IT-PO4 and IT-PR4).
- EIR Accessibility (Pending: IT-PO5 and IT-PR5).
- ServiceNow EIR Approval process (Technology Approval Process Request – TAPREQ).
- Pre-Approved Software List
- Frequently Asked Questions
EIR Accessibility – Siteimprove
This class is designed for those that will use Siteimprove to ensure that their websites meet all A and AA WCAG criteria. The class will also include how to use Siteimprove to locate misspelled words, broken links and PDFs with broken links.
Ally training resources are available for both students and faculty. On-line and in-person options are provided.
OIT is committed to providing University employees with a broad range of training opportunities. Some classes include:
- Teams training
- Siteimprove training
- Sitecore training
- Canvas training for non-academic use
- CampusPress training
- and many more
View class schedule and register at Training Classes and Events.